Consumer Direct Services
Services offered through the CDS (Consumer Direct Services) program consist of the following:
Personal Care Assistance which includes, but is not limited to:
- Personal care – Bathing, grooming, dressing, personal hygiene
- Toileting – Ostomy or catheter hygiene; bowel and/or bladder routine, general toileting activities
- Health – Use of transfer devices/mobility issues/prostheses, passive range of motion, manual assistance with medications, treatments, cleaning and maintenance of equipment
- Housekeeping – Cleaning, dusting, bed linens, laundry, trash
- Meals – Meal preparation and/or assistance with eating, washing dishes
- Transportation – Essential shopping/errands, medical appointments, school or employment
Independent Living Waiver Services which includes:
- Case management
- Environmental Accessibility Adaptations – adaptations to a participant’s home to ensure the health and safety of the individual and/or enable the individual to function with greater independence in the home. Adaptations include, but are not limited to ramps, grab-bars, widening doorways, etc.
- Specialized Medical Equipment/Supplies – supplies used
We are diligently working to continue to bring high quality home healthcare services to the St. Louis community. Please visit our other pages for all of your home healthcare needs.